GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.
GG Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GG Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love or hate me? You choose!

5 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

1Love or hate me? You choose! Empty Love or hate me? You choose! ned svi 23, 2010 9:57 am

Love Lively

Love Lively
No way!
No way!

Smile
Ja sam Ivana. Blake Lively sa CS -a , za forum sam saznala od Dore sa istog foruma!
Svidja mi se dizajn,jako lepo uradjeno. Inace,veliki sam fan GG odgledala sam sve 3 sezone u trecoj sve 22. epizode.
Najvise
volim Serenu,Dan-a i Vanessu a od parova : Dan & Serena, Dan &
Vanessa, Chuck & Blair,a gotivim Nate & Jenny u poslednje vreme.

2Love or hate me? You choose! Empty Re: Love or hate me? You choose! ned svi 23, 2010 10:00 am

Dorothy

Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Dan i Serena! Love them. LOVE YOU! Very Happy
Haha, dobrodošla, nadam se da će ti se svidjeti ovdje, trenutno forum nije tako aktivan kao što je bio ali pokrenut ćemo ga.
Dobrodošla i uživaj, nadam se da ćeš ostati aktivna! Smile

https://ggdaily.forumcroatian.com

3Love or hate me? You choose! Empty Re: Love or hate me? You choose! ned svi 23, 2010 10:03 am

Love Lively

Love Lively
No way!
No way!

Hocu Smile
Ne brini pomoci cu vam Very Happy

4Love or hate me? You choose! Empty Re: Love or hate me? You choose! ned svi 23, 2010 11:54 am

Lady Mihaela

Lady Mihaela
Would I lie to you?
Would I lie to you?

Welcome!, uživaj, budi redovna

5Love or hate me? You choose! Empty Re: Love or hate me? You choose! ned svi 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Hanna

Hanna
No way!
No way!

Napokon netko tko je pogledao sve GG! Smile
Dobrodošla!!!!

6Love or hate me? You choose! Empty Re: Love or hate me? You choose! ned svi 23, 2010 12:18 pm

Ana

Ana
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Welcy Smile

7Love or hate me? You choose! Empty Re: Love or hate me? You choose! ned svi 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Love Lively

Love Lively
No way!
No way!

Hah eto hvala vam na dobrodoslici ! Smile

8Love or hate me? You choose! Empty Re: Love or hate me? You choose! ned svi 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Dorothy

Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Nema na čemu, ostani aktivna Wink
LOCK.

https://ggdaily.forumcroatian.com

Sponsored content

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.