GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.
GG Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GG Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

You know you love me. xoxo

5 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

1You know you love me. xoxo Empty You know you love me. xoxo sub tra 17, 2010 10:31 am

Serena

Serena
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Heii. :]
Ja sam Tea.
Imam 11 godina, za 2 dana ću 12.
Obožavam Gossip Girl i cijeli cast.
Dolazim iz jednog malog mjestašca pokraj Kutine...
Pitajte što vas zanima =D

2You know you love me. xoxo Empty Re: You know you love me. xoxo sub tra 17, 2010 10:35 am

Ana

Ana
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Teicaa <3
Jesi ti sa SI foruma? xD

3You know you love me. xoxo Empty Re: You know you love me. xoxo sub tra 17, 2010 10:38 am

Blair <3

Blair <3
Remember me
Remember me

Dobrodoslaa Very Happy

4You know you love me. xoxo Empty Re: You know you love me. xoxo sub tra 17, 2010 11:21 am

Serena

Serena
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Jesam, jesam, ja sam sa TSI Tea, GagaUnderground .EvilMonster., PS-deluxe Cookie <3 iii to je to XD
I hvala. Very Happy

5You know you love me. xoxo Empty Re: You know you love me. xoxo sub tra 17, 2010 11:24 am

Dorothy

Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Teiiiissee, pa to si ti! ×D
Dobrodošla! Smile
Užiiivaj.

https://ggdaily.forumcroatian.com

6You know you love me. xoxo Empty Re: You know you love me. xoxo sub tra 17, 2010 9:08 pm

SoFuckingWhat!?

SoFuckingWhat!?
No way!
No way!

welcy.

7You know you love me. xoxo Empty Re: You know you love me. xoxo ned tra 18, 2010 10:26 am

Serena

Serena
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Hvala..

Sponsored content

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.