GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.
GG Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GG Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

~ Till the end of time.^

+2
Dorothy
Annie
6 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

1~ Till the end of time.^ Empty ~ Till the end of time.^ pon svi 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Annie

Annie
No way!
No way!

Hey ya all Very Happy
Pa ovako... Ja sam Ana, imam 14, uskoro 15 godina [maturant, nazalost Crying or Very sad ]. Oboooozavam Gossip Girl, omiljeni likovi Blair & Chuck. Mrzim lonely {or should I say 'boring' ?} boy-a. I dugonogu ku*ku Jenny. Volim Dorotu ♥️ I Serenicu, i Nate-a i Vanessu Very Happy Da predjem na druge stvari, pored Gossip Girl, veliki sam fan serije Charmed {Piper ♥️ }, kanala Fox Life {gledam apsolutno sve.}, grupe Cascada {Cascada is love}. Takodje volim i PCD, Ashley Tisdale, Taylor Swift i Lady GaGu. I 90210 odakle mi i ideja za ovakav nick. Obozavam moje divne CS-ovke {da ih ne nabrajam, znaju one ko su ♥️ }.
I eto, znam da sam vas ubila u pojam, ali moram malo Laughing Iiiiiiii ne rekoh da je look za svaku pohvalu Very Happy

2~ Till the end of time.^ Empty Re: ~ Till the end of time.^ pon svi 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Dorothy

Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Haha, dobrodošla Anooo Razz
Užiiivaj!

https://ggdaily.forumcroatian.com

3~ Till the end of time.^ Empty Re: ~ Till the end of time.^ pon svi 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Lady Mihaela

Lady Mihaela
Would I lie to you?
Would I lie to you?

Dobrodošla, uživaj!

4~ Till the end of time.^ Empty Re: ~ Till the end of time.^ pon svi 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Ana

Ana
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Welcome Smile

5~ Till the end of time.^ Empty Re: ~ Till the end of time.^ uto svi 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Hanna

Hanna
No way!
No way!

Dobrodošla, Ana! Uživaj ^_^

6~ Till the end of time.^ Empty Re: ~ Till the end of time.^ uto lip 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Blair <3

Blair <3
Remember me
Remember me

haha Welcomee Smile)

Sponsored content

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.