GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.
GG Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GG Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blair Waldorf

5 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

1Blair Waldorf Empty Blair Waldorf sub tra 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Dorothy

Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Blair Waldorf is the main character of the Gossip Girl book series who also appears in the television adaptation of the same name. Cecily von Ziegesar, author of the novels, has labeled the character her most complex figure.[1] Producers of the television series have called Blair the queen at the center of their chess game.[2] She is the most critically acclaimed character of both Gossip Girl incarnations, while the television character, played by Leighton Meester,[3] has also received real-life media attention for her popular wardrobe.
A privileged young woman born to high society, Blair is presented as the beautiful queen bee of Manhattan's social scene. Due to her status on the Upper East Side, Blair's actions and relations are under constant scrutiny from the mysterious Gossip Girl, a popular blogger.
Blair has been compared to vintage film and literary figures, including Becky Sharp and Lizzie Eustace. Meester's portrayal of the character has also drawn comparisons to roles played by Joan Collins and Audrey Hepburn. Both the author and television actress have openly commented on the character's motivations. According to Meester, some of Blair's biggest vices are her "insecurities" with regard to her social status, which often make her an overachiever.[4] This is partly due to a certain degree of jealousy she feels toward her friend and occasional rival, Serena. At times, these insecurities create what von Ziegesar labels "flaws and complexities" which contribute to character development.[1] In Meester's view, the true Blair is a "good girl" who possesses a sensitive and good-natured center.

https://ggdaily.forumcroatian.com

2Blair Waldorf Empty Re: Blair Waldorf čet tra 29, 2010 5:10 pm

jovanica

jovanica
No way!
No way!

Bow to the Queen!!! Najjaca je, najvise je volim u celoj seriji!

3Blair Waldorf Empty Re: Blair Waldorf uto svi 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Hanna

Hanna
No way!
No way!

KRALJICA <3
Obožavaaam ju.
Ona i Chuck su najljepši ljudi na svijetu haha.

4Blair Waldorf Empty Re: Blair Waldorf uto svi 04, 2010 4:12 pm

leichy

leichy
Would I lie to you?
Would I lie to you?

A meni su ona i Natee

5Blair Waldorf Empty Re: Blair Waldorf sub svi 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Serena

Serena
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Awwii :]