GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.
GG Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GG Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits

+2
Dorothy
Ana
6 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

1Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits Empty Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits sub tra 17, 2010 11:52 am

Ana

Ana
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

More? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits Empty Re: Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits sub tra 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Dorothy

Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Haha, predobar mi je ovaj shoot, kao i svi ostali, samo što su im SVE slike LQ. To me nervira.

https://ggdaily.forumcroatian.com

3Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits Empty Re: Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits sub tra 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Ana

Ana
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Da -.-
Sad tu pokušavam radit set al slike su grozne -.-'
Napisat ču im u komentrima Very Happy

4Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits Empty Re: Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits sub tra 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Blair <3

Blair <3
Remember me
Remember me

Slatko..slazem se da nevalja sto su lq

5Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits Empty Re: Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits sub tra 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Serena

Serena
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Icuce...kako je prekrasna <3

6Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits Empty Re: Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits ned tra 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Marija

Marija
No way!
No way!

Blair <3 je napisao/la:Slatko..slazem se da nevalja sto su lq

i ja se slazem

7Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits Empty Re: Aaron Rose's Serena Portraits pon tra 26, 2010 11:14 am

leichy

leichy
Would I lie to you?
Would I lie to you?

Cool su

Sponsored content

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.