GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.
GG Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GG Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

My cute puppy lost his shoe. <3.

+2
Dorothy
SheDemon.
6 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

1My cute puppy lost his shoe. <3. Empty My cute puppy lost his shoe. <3. pon svi 24, 2010 12:48 pm

SheDemon.

SheDemon.
No way!
No way!

HEY. Very Happy
Ja sam Nastasja, iz Srbije. (nadam se da nije problem... )
Zovite me Nessie kao i svi, '96 sam godiste, obozavam Supernatural, Gossip Girl, Harry Potter, Twilight. <3
ZALUDJENA SAM SAMOM WINCHESTEROM. Very Happy
Onda pored toga volim i ove serije - Dexter, Num3rs, Criminal Minds, Las Vegas, Reba, Private Practice, Ghost Whisperer, ... and rest.
Veliki sam fan Lady Gage, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, Taylor Momsen ( and the Pretty Reckless). Volim Paramore, Muse, Linkin Park.
AND...... NATHANIEL ARCHIBALD ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ I am madly in love with him, beside Sam. Very Happy
Pa, eto o meni, ja se raspiiiisala. Very Happy
xoxo. Nessie.

http://www.celebrityschool.forumotion.com

2My cute puppy lost his shoe. <3. Empty Re: My cute puppy lost his shoe. <3. pon svi 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Dorothy

Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Hej Nessiie, nije problem naravno. Dobrodošla nam, užiivaj!
Btw - po svom opisu, vrlo si slična meni. Smile

https://ggdaily.forumcroatian.com

3My cute puppy lost his shoe. <3. Empty Re: My cute puppy lost his shoe. <3. pon svi 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Ana

Ana
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Welcome Very Happy

4My cute puppy lost his shoe. <3. Empty Re: My cute puppy lost his shoe. <3. pon svi 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Lady Mihaela

Lady Mihaela
Would I lie to you?
Would I lie to you?

Welcome Nessie, enjoy!

5My cute puppy lost his shoe. <3. Empty Re: My cute puppy lost his shoe. <3. uto svi 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Hanna

Hanna
No way!
No way!

I like you. :3
Dobrodošla!

6My cute puppy lost his shoe. <3. Empty Re: My cute puppy lost his shoe. <3. uto lip 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Blair <3

Blair <3
Remember me
Remember me

Welcomee <3 Paramore <3

Sponsored content

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.